How does it work?
Nanny at home is the nanny service in and around Dokkum, Ameland, Franker, Bolsward and Leeuwarden.
Our nanny service is available any time: daytime, at night, during weekends and even last minute! Or do you need a nanny for parties, babyshowers, birthdays, festivals, kids parties, weddings? Look no further! Get in touch and we can inform you about our different options and rates.
How does Nanny at home work?
1. Parents can fill out the contact form or email
2. We will then contact you to organise a meeting where we can introduce ourselves and you can discuss your wishes and expectations with us.
3. After our meeting you can register with Nanny at home.
4. When you need a nanny, you can simply put in your request through our website, by email or give us a call. We will then organise a nanny for you. As soon as we find a nanny available for you, we will let you know.
5. Should you wish, we are happy to organise for you to meet the nanny at home prior to using our services.
6. After the nanny service, you just pay the nanny directly - nannies come under the ‘service provisions at home’ regulations of the Dutch tax authorities (Belastingdienst).
7. For each booking through Nanny at home you pay us a separate service fee.
8. At Nanny at home we aim to improve our services continuously. Any feedback you could give us about the services you received is greatly appreciated. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you fill out a review about your experience with Nanny at home. We will email this to you after your nanny service.
Nanny at home aims to make the same nanny available to you and your family as much as possible each time you wish to make use of our services. We feel this is important to build trust and continuity for both you as parents and for your child(ren).
Do you have further questions? Or are you perhaps looking for a one-off nanny service? Feel free to email us at